Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What's for dinner??

I'm trying to start the dreaded "Menu Planning." I have heard so many people say they save a ton of money if they plan a menu and shop just for that weeks meals.
So I'm going to give it a try!

I've been keeping track of items I purchased and creating a master list of items and prices. Along with where I purchased it. I'm hoping this will come in handy when I make my trip to Costco. (You know sometimes I swear it costs more there then it would at Target or Walmart!) Now....I'll have a reference sheet to see if I really am saving money at Costco.

This week's menu:

Monday:
Grilled Shrimp
Baked Salmon (one for my husband)
Twice Baked Mashed Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli

Tuesday:
Chicken and Rice Casserole
French cut beans

Wednesday:
Taco Salad

Thursday:
Sandwiches - Soccer game night!

Friday:
Chicken Ceasar Salad
Garlic Bread

Saturday:
Eggs
Hashbrowns
Ham

Sunday:
Grilled Chicken Wings
Baked Garlic-Parmesan Fries
Baked Beans

~Organized Funky Monkey~

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mommy Card

TheMommyCard.com

tracker