Saturday, January 17, 2009

Weekend Challenge

I have to say I enjoyed my last challenge. My kitchen still looks great! (I know...it's only be a day or so.)

Today I plan on putting up the remaining Christmas items that have been hiding in my front office. I think it's about time it all gets put away.
So here is my list for the weekend:

  • Put away Christmas items
  • Dust
  • Sweep the stairs
  • Put boys laundry away
  • Start laundry (it's never ending!)
  • Work on Dinner menu for next week
  • Work on Grocery list
  • Grocery shopping

That's it for Saturday and Sunday. Keeping it simple.
Next week I will start another Challenge--possibly the craft room or office. So if you are needing to get those done, stop by and let me know your progress!
~Organized Funky Monkey~

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mommy Card

TheMommyCard.com

tracker