Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lazy does as Lazy sees....hanging my head in shame!

My almost 15 year old daughter and I are too much alike. That's probably why we fight constantly about things!! Don't get me wrong, she is a wonderful girl. Nice to others, a great friend, the best neighborhood babysitter, has great self esteem and respects other adults.
We argue usually over getting her to pick up her stuff! It's pure laziness. How many times can you walk over your basket full of clean laundry to get up the stairs?? How many times can I ask you to put your shoes away??

Well today I guess I should start calling myself lazy!! As I sit here at the computer I glance down below my desk and see 2 pairs of shoes (and one pair of hers).
I also know for a fact that I just took my boots off and left them in the living room too!! (I'm leaving in about an hour, so I figured why put them in the shoe cabinet?? --- as I'm sure that's what my daughter thinks too. )
I also know I've had a laundry basket sitting in my room for a few weeks too that I have not emptied yet.

I could use the same old excuse I always give to other or to myself.....I have to clean up after 5 other people, so I don't always have time to clean up my own mess. --- But that is just that....an excuse.
No more trying not to hear it, see it or say excuses!
Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile


I've created her, so I guess I'll have to fix her with fixing myself first.

(Lord help me if she is reading this blog.....and Lord help me if my husband is reading. He'll have a huge smile on his face if he is.)

So I'll start making challenges to myself. Some people call them goals, but I'm more into a challenges. Maybe others will take the challenges with me!
~Organized Funky Monkey~

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mommy Card

TheMommyCard.com

tracker